[ Notice ]
* Corruption-Free IBS is where you can report improper activities or good deeds of IBS employees.
For example, you can report activities that violate the institutional ethics and integrity of IBS, the hardships that employees suffer or suggestions and opinions to enhance the integrity at work.
Your report will provide important information for our audits or investigations.
* New Policy for Corruption–Free IBS : Real-name whistleblowing
- Starting in the second quarter of 2016, you must indicate your real name when filing a report in Corruption-Free IBS. The new policy aims at increasing your sense of responsibility as a whistleblower and preventing waste of administrative resources caused by defamatory reports.
- When whistleblowing, please identify your name, affiliation and contact information in the report.
(Example: John Smith / Center for OOO (team name, company or center name)/ 010-1234-5678)
- Investigations will be launched only for reports with the real name of the whistleblower indicated.
* The Department of Audit will entrust the management of your report to an independent, external agency. The agency will completely maintain the confidentiality of the report through security technology that prevents IP address tracking.
* Guidance is provided for each item to make your report as detailed and clear as possible. Please make sure to include all information specifying the 5Ws and H (who, what, where, when, why and how). Providing extra materials to support your report or any other ways to verify it will expedite the investigation resulting in our quick response.
* Please note that simple inconveniences and general complaints or unclear and ungrounded slander may not be accepted or processed. We will weigh the significance of the reported matter and determine whether to launch an investigation or what measures to be taken.